High level legacy items.

Cirinia

I got this idea while doing space missions today. 1 thread in my brain was handling combat and the 2nd one was thinking about a lot of different stuff when suddenly I have realized what would be interesting for me (possibly other ppl with legacy lvl 50 too)- some new legacy items and one more perk type.

1. Items

*Legacy lvl 40 armor set, not bound to class but still not adaptive type. Full set including earing/implants/wrists parts. Each of them around 2m/piece.

*Legacy lvl 50 weapons and offhand items, around 5m/piece.

2. Legacy lvl 50 perks (mutualy exclusive) allowing usage of cybertech/biomech artifacts as long as one of legacy characters has choosen crafting skill at required level. Unlock cost around 5m per character.

Now part of You must be thinking that credit part of my proposal must be insane but just think how usefull those items/perks would be for someone who already has plenty of lvl 50 characters...

who in their right mind except for those with more credits than they know what to do with would spend those kind of credits per item? Those players who don't have those kind of credits would look at that and say "sweet, i have access to a set of armor i will never want to purchase because the prices is way too high".

To not have the sets adaptive is more of a reason not to pick it up.

The main reason for purchasing this gear would be ability to freely move entire set within same legacy (both imperial and republic alts) without paying for extraction costs which can be quite a lot if u do it more than once so instead of gearing up two characters (or 4 in my case using the same primary stat) You could share the same set of gear. I think I don't have to explain how much cheaper that would be. Please also keep in mind lack of class restriction usage enables gear to be used on companions as well.

that would make cybertech grenades more powerful and more frequent in warzones.

Not everyone at level 40 and 50 legacy have millions.

Not Adaptive legacy armor? LOL

Legacy armor is not adaptive now.

I have legacy lvl 50 but I do not own millions either which is why possibility of sharing one set of armor on my 4 alts using the same stat (for exmaple sniper, operative, scroundel, gunslinger) is a lot cheaper than gearing all 4 of them. Look at GTN prices for materials used to craft grade 26/27 gear for example.

Edited by Cirinia
update