Personal Pass - You Ship

Julissa

I think this would be a good idea, and something that could be sold on the market. Seeing as how we are able to add lots of things to our ship to make it like home, a fleet pass that would take us to our ship would make a lot of sense. You could maybe add a ship waypoint on the quick travel map also. Just an idea.

I think this would be a good idea, and something that could be sold on the market. Seeing as how we are able to add lots of things to our ship to make it like home, a fleet pass that would take us to our ship would make a lot of sense. You could maybe add a ship waypoint on the quick travel map also. Just an idea.

Yes, I like this. I always find it strange that you can dock with a shuttle in front of the Spaceport, but not in the dock itself.

I have a feeling we will see this but i think it will come out when the new space stuff i have heard talk about comes out

You mean the space project they said that they just have a prototype build for? It's not even in alpha stages, really. I wouldn't expect it for a good year+.

Edited by monkgryphon

It drives me insane because my ship should be able to pick me up anywhere unless I'm in a building or cave. Or if there's enemy anti-aircraft going off, but then I could see there being like red circles (anti-aircraft) and green circles (safe LZ) so patches of safe landing zones around... Argh. Pleeease this would be so nice.

LIkewise I should be able to get in my ship WITHOUT it taking off if I wanted to.

So I support this.

Edited by siegeshot