Where are our Serverforums? Get them up ASAP plz..

HansoSoloo

So,

with the servers up and running - where are the Forums for our servers - like Supreme Commander Stantorrs etc?

I mean how should we get a good community running wihtout them? U cant organize server events, u can´t do a proper recruitment or even s h i t t a l k about your stuff that happens on your server or guildupdates etc.....hope BioWare gets them up ASAP.

If not this Game won´t hold for long for sure :( - no community = empty servers in a few month.

ANOTHER Important Note:

BioWare ppl u may wanna FIX endgame - Karaggas Palace bugged u can´t pull the Boss, some Hardmode Flashpoints like Boarding Party no Boss Loot and Bosses are bugged in other instances aswell - TARIS laggs for many ppl like hell and they can´t Login onto the Planet on the left side of the map if they got less than 8GB RAM - there is a serious issue on that planet.

It seems like the game is polished till you hit Level 50 and after it. Boom - Buggy Flashpoints, Operations all over the place no fun to play it. If u fix the buggs in a few month it will be to late, cause many ppl get fast bored of buggy content.. so hope we see some patches in the next few weeks.

I guess i have to make a youtube video with all those bugs, cause bugreporting or ingame support is like talking to a bot with 0815 answers which don´t answer the question or suggestion u have given.

Despite all the endgame buggs this game is hell of fun.. but plz don´t do the mistake and dont forget about your endgame...

regards,

a believer

Edited by HansoSoloo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.