Fix to Server quenes.

Beergogglez

There is already a thread for this please post there so the forums aren't full of posts of people crying about queues!! Thanks :D

Nah i hink i will post on this thread its cooler than the other one plus they should of locked my server from new chars on day 2 or 3 of ega or opened up more in ega starting with just a few pve english eu realms was so stupid i will give the idea a dawin award.

If they launched it now it would explode and kill the servers cos so many want to move.

They should of had it at early access release.

Basically for early access and the first month of release there should of been the ability to move any char to any server (with a cooldown)

If they launched it now it would explode and kill the servers cos so many want to move.

They should of had it at early access release.

Basically for early access and the first month of release there should of been the ability to move any char to any server (with a cooldown)

Agreed

Yes, I want this, please.

My server just went from acceptable queues at evening to horrible que during mid-day. It seems the new launch day players are packing their butts into the already filled pre-launch servers and the game just became unplayable, hard to play when you cant get into the game before the work, or sure as hell not after the work.

I'm not starting a third bounty hunter, so please Bioware let me play the game, there are new light load RP servers I can join if you just let me. Currently I have paid for a product that I cant use.

:(