Morgalica

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another patch, still no fix in sight.

Did you not read the patch notes?

Bugfixes

The Improved Speeder Piloting I item included with the LD-1 Celebrator speeder now correctly reflects that the unlock is player-only and not account-wide.

Some item names and descriptions have been updated for consistency and standardization.

Is 2 typos not enough bug fixes for you? You do know text errors are all the rage in bugs these days.

/bump

I've quit playing two weeks ago, due to this mem leak which they admitted they know about but have done nothing to fix.

Was a sub since last december and I am still currently a sub til feb once my 60 days runs out, to which i've been able to play about 1 of those days.

I'm done bioware you have left me with no doubt that EA has turned you into a shell of what you once were.

Consider me one of those too disgusted with EA to EVER buy one of their craptastic games again.

Flame on do what ever I'm sick of being ignored.

Good job Eaware on losing yet another sub.

Your answer is in your post. They created a stickied thread for the sole purpose of trying to identify the problem in question. :rolleyes:

they should also add... we built this game on a crappy engine that the only other game that ever even used it has now shut down... lol i am sure that has something to do with the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp, my game time expires in 7 days....

Tbh i am rather disgusted that I paid for a 60 day game card and got to play one of those 60 days thanks to the crash to desktop.

My last post Screw you EA and screw you EAware.

I'm gone, good luck to those still suffering...