Legacy 50

criminalheretic

Sorry if this has already been brought up...

But dinging character level 50, is obviously a huge milestone...

However I just dinged level 50 on my legacy a few days back, and literally did not even notice. I mean I saw when I had the lights above my head and the text said I gained a legacy level, I ignored it, because gaining a legacy level hasn't provided any tangible benefits since like 25. I just hadn't realized Legacy also caps @ 50. I realize f2p will/has basically killed anything legacy related, but come on. I mean legacy was a huge deal in like 1.2, at least gimme SOMETHING for hitting max...

It's not easy to balance out the "power creep", but I can agree that gaining legacy levels has been kinda anti-climatic for, yeah, around after 25.

And it's not so much the F2P that ruined it, but the Cartel Coins unlocking of just about anything, even if I'm glad for some of them that were requiring Social Points, which I'm always short on.

Would be awesome to have some Legacy level-specific items for potential purchase. Make it even an option with CC's, but after gaining the Legacy level. Gear, weapons and stuff.

This game, also the Legacy system, it all has SO much potential - but we need UPDATES!