clone wars S05E09

turnoverla-page

i liked this episode, another old republic Easter egg with the speeder that resembled the rendi watchman. an alright amount of action, and shows what happened to hondos base, still waiting for an actual "clone war" as we haven't really seen many of the main characters.

another thing that slipped in to my mind is as they have kept with arks for this series so far, it is likely that the next episode will carry on from ep1 as it was meant to be ep9, so we might finally find out what happens to maul and savage

Glad this arc is over, I want to see Maul brothers and Satine.

They really hate GG, he could not beat Ahsoka in short time.

yeah i did see in the fight that ashoka was using both her light sabers and grevius had two free and could of easily swiped her down, and the fight also seemed less to have less action then most of them are

Makes me happy knowing all those younglings die by Ep III. :)

Hondo rebuilding the Slave I = huge redemption in the show though. The character of Hondo really needs to be shown to lean towards the Republic though.

Edited by Eillack

Glad this arc is over, I want to see Maul brothers and Satine.

They really hate GG, he could not beat Ahsoka in short time.

You act like Ahsoka isn't powerful.

Obviously she would lose to GG but it wouldn't be an easy fight for GG. Ahsoka is trained by the Chosen One and Obi-wan Kenobi who taught the most powerful Jedi of the EU.

I liked it. I like Hondo, all through the episode I was hoping he doesn't die. He's sorta like the Jack Sparrow character of the show, sorta, and he's voiced by Jim Cummings which makes me like him more.

BTW I have a feeling this episode takes place before Revival because

A. The Seperatists probably linked the Rebels getting Rocket Launchers from Weequay Pirates to Hondo in the Onderon Arc and retaliated in response.

B. The Statements Hondo was saying in Revival about Grievous destroying his once great empire when Kenobi contacted him.

Not sure and i might be wrong, but I think that's how it's going down.

btw:rolleyes:....SLAVE 1! I KNEW HONDO FIXED IT UP! I saw somewhere that said he fixed it up because he like to have unique ships. I'm guessing he'll probably sell it back to Boba or give it to him freely or from gunpoint. Either way nice.

Yes, this episode occurs before Revival. :)

I really liked this episode. Hondo is such a good character... makes me laugh so much.

And the Slave 1 was epic! Hondo is so pro.

I think I'm actually gonna miss the younglings - Byph was awesome.

In my opinion, this season is great, and it keeps getting better.

I liked this episode. Admittedly I didn't like Hondo - his two-faced personality is becoming annoying.

And GG wiped the floor with Ashoka, he smashed his foot into her face then slung her about! Loved Grievous's speeder and the movie reference 'dispense with the pleasantries' :D Altogether a nice conclusion to the arc.

Most likely it will be revisited though, Hondo has to recapture his base from Grievous after all.

To GG she should be much weaker.

You sure about that?

Dueling wise, she's equal to most Jedi Masters. Considering she held her own against Ventress who gives Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan a run for their money. And she lasted against Pre Viszla.

I'd say shes about equal in terms of lightsaber skill to Anakin's Lightsaber skill when he was a padawan.

Yes, I'm bold.

I have a feeling this episode takes place before Revival because

A. The Seperatists probably linked the Rebels getting Rocket Launchers from Weequay Pirates to Hondo in the Onderon Arc and retaliated in response.

B. The Statements Hondo was saying in Revival about Grievous destroying his once great empire when Kenobi contacted him.

Not sure and i might be wrong, but I think that's how it's going down.

I agree with your conclusions.

Dooku had no reason to bother with Hondo, until Conclusion A happened.

Also in regards to Conclusion B, Hondo said YOU ( referring to Obiwan ) lost the system.