Tank mount from ECNM

Obiben

This is reason #1 through 99 to have account wide access to speeders once you get them...

That tank is ******. Imagine rolling into Nar Shadaa on that bad boy while leveling your alt.

They should give you a legacy unlock with it for a license plate that reads P I M P I N.

Just because its a tank doesn't mean it shouldnt have 110% speed... an uber rare hard to get level 50 mount should NOT have 90% speed even if i t makes it harder to get dismounted... its ridiculous.. why would you want to use a 90% mount, its frustrating that its not the same speed as other speeders, I don't care if it doesn't make sense visually, it makes it near useless Edited by SharpG

Just because its a tank doesn't mean it shouldnt have 110% speed... an uber rare hard to get level 50 mount should NOT have 90% speed even if i t makes it harder to get dismounted... its ridiculous.. why would you want to use a 90% mount, its frustrating that its not the same speed as other speeders, I don't care if it doesn't make sense visually, it makes it near useless

What server are you on? We can run together and when this thing drops, you can pass on the roll for me. No no, it's cool man, I don't mind taking one for the team here. I got your back.