Selonians!

seven_deadlies

So while we're on the subject...

Correllia is supposed to have vast stretches of lush forrest and farmlands, as well as mining and industry.... why does the planet look like early stages of corruscant?

Why stop at Selonians, where are the Drall?

Centerpoint Station anyone?

I support having all 5 planets in the Correll sytem in game, or at least a more appropriate representation of the one that is, and all the species of those worlds.

Edited by bahdasz

Why would they make Cathar, which are just basic looking humans with some feline facial features...

When they could make Selonians, that look very much like a walking talking Cat.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Selonian

Did you even read the article on them, or did you just look at the picture and think "naaw, purdy puppies"?

Selonians rarely involved themselves in the galaxy at large, so having them as a playable species would make as much sense as having a yoda species or wookie (although im sure wookie will come some day, no matter how rare they were).

Besides, they are already in the game and by the looks of those models they wouldnt be able to wear any of the armour or outfits in the game either.

So basically, just too much work to put a non-humanoid species in the game. (non-humanoid in the sense that their body is disproportional to that of a human)

Edited by OddballEasyEight

Did you even read the article on them, or did you just look at the picture and think "naaw, purdy puppies"?

Selonians rarely involved themselves in the galaxy at large, so having them as a playable species would make as much sense as having a yoda species or wookie (although im sure wookie will come some day, no matter how rare they were).

Besides, they are already in the game and by the looks of those models they wouldnt be able to wear any of the armour or outfits in the game either.

So basically, just too much work to put a non-humanoid species in the game. (non-humanoid in the sense that their body is disproportional to that of a human)

Then why have Chiss if we are going by what you say?

Considering how long we've been waiting for the cathar, I feel we should let them finally get the one planned new species into the game before clamoring for more. I don't care to guess why it's taking so long, but once they have that experience any additional species should hopefully come at a faster pace.

I agree. I want something thats not a painted human. Kel'dor, Mon Cal, Trandoshan, Gran even Selonians. My current hope (and I suspect it would take a miricle) is the reason Cathar have been delayed is because they are planning to release multiple new species not just one.