Server Queues - Again but getting worse

Ramesys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

/sigh while I suppose it wouldn't be fair to make "new" players unable to join our servers.... at the same time we ordered MONTHS AGO. We were given early access and our reward for that is a massive queue and the only solution seems to be re-roll.

So I ask, why give us early access in the first place? It all seems rather pointless now.

/sigh while I suppose it wouldn't be fair to make "new" players unable to join our servers.... at the same time we ordered MONTHS AGO. We were given early access and our reward for that is a massive queue and the only solution seems to be re-roll.

So I ask, why give us early access in the first place? It all seems rather pointless now.

to spread out the player population across planets,that was actually the point of it

no it's not... wow me me me attitude

That's the attitude of a person who just wants to play the freaking game and who doesn't care about the swarm of the WoW community who decided to play today..A few days ago i praised the TOR community, now it's just full of trolls and morons

Shame they didn't think about spreading the player population across servers.

they did that with the guild placement, however personal CHOICE comes into play there.

They looked at their pre order numbers estimated how many more servers they would need and opened up x amount based off of that

they CAN NOT help it if players CHOOSE to go to already populated servers.

stop acting like there isn't a 100% uncontrollable variable in play here

That's the attitude of a person who just wants to play the freaking game and who doesn't care about the swarm of the WoW community who decided to play today..A few days ago i praised the TOR community, now it's just full of trolls and morons

and ridiculous ************ about the queue's and how it's biowares fault that they didn't account for an uncontrollable variable called choice is just as moronic.

they did that with the guild placement, however personal CHOICE comes into play there.

They looked at their pre order numbers estimated how many more servers they would need and opened up x amount based off of that

they CAN NOT help it if players CHOOSE to go to already populated servers.

stop acting like there isn't a 100% uncontrollable variable in play here

They can't mess with the noobs' free will but they can PREVENT them joining servers which are struggling with a huge mass of players

I'm having the same issue on Frostclaw. Came to log on this morning to find a queue of 340! In the last 5 minutes it's only dropped 20......

For those who have pre ordered this is not fair, getting punished for our loyalty! Boooo! Especially when I first joined the server and it was "Light". They should lock character creation full servers unless you already have a char on there.

queue is awful 13:00 by Moscow time and i'm at 200+ place/ Thats annoying. especialy that i change server with low population, but now it is almost full. and this is only the beggining. i don't want to start from the very beggining again....awful situation....:mad:

I can see both sides of the argument for and against queue times.

The problem is though, from my point of view is the people that had early access on servers without queues are now having a big problem the people who already had queues are now really having a long wait.

So what do we do?

Log out for a few days in which case what was the point of early game access?

Or re-roll on a new server and do the 20+ levels again?

It is a problem that will frustrate but hopefullly not for long.

except, it has worked. the population is spread across multiple PLANETS in game. the servers is a whole nother issue entirely

To be honest mate, I really do see where your comming from. While i understand how hard it must be for the devs to keep ontop of and fustrating.

However if there is one thing people don't want to be doing at this time of year, it's standing in queues.

So comming home after a long hard day working in retail (promoting the sale of a new mmo) Then standing in a queue of 30 mins to play a game you've been waiting for, for a very long time, is a kick in the genitalia.

I've bitten my tongue a little so far as i've had "early" access and I see that as more a privilage than a right, however... now i'm on my own time and my own money, I expect results.

Im praying (figure of speech) that they implemented free Guild Transfers on the next maintenance the 22 Dec.

Ill be really annoyed if i have to roll a new char, and start over!

I think its the only viable solution right now, and free char transfer as well....Might free up some of the queues!!!