Preview of the upcoming Ancient Hypergates Wz

Iwipe

What would be the point of this? See how many teams of 2 Op healers, 3 PT's and 3 Smash specs you could fight in one day?

Nobody likes guarding objectives. When I did RWZs, I always felt bad for our sent/shadows because they were always relegated to guarding the off node that rarely gets attacked.

There is one. Its called Outlaws Den.

Grant it. You'll have to travel there on your own rather than just click a button and be thrown in; but its there. There's no reward for it outside of a child's laughter; but isn't that the best reward of all?

No thanks. The game can't handle that many players at once. I'm also not a fan of ganking, or fighting uneven numbers. I'm not a huge fan of team deathmatch, but it would be a nice change of pace from the other objective based WZs.

Edited by Smashbrother

Well, it's new. I'll reserve judgement til I've played it- BW surprised me with Huttball, which I know some loathe but just as many seem to like. This could be another surprise.

This along with the lower gear gap between WH and EWH than there was with BM and WH might actually mean they've been listening to the forums after all.