I need help now Bioware, not later!

Odjii

First off, I'm posting here because I am unable to post on the customer service section of the forum because my account still hasn't been upgraded to subscriber status as of 11/15/2012 despite the 60 day game-time code I provided.

With that said, I resubscribed to this game foolishly falling for your marketing strategy of rewarding complementary cartel coins to past subscribers. I not only didn't receive my 2300 coins, but I was lied to by customer support after waiting on the line for 5 hours! The respresentative told me I should expect it within 48 hours. Excuse me, but stop lying to your customers and providing generic answers and ignoring their stipulations. I told your "highly trained staff" that it's been 5 days and he just repeated the darn 48 hour window bs like a drone. Mind I was a lot more respectful to him than I am now because frankly he's not to blame as i'm sure the upper echelons force employees to regurgitate that crap. Oh, and after being told if it's been longer than 48 hours to call back even after explaining it has... I hung up and found my 3 customer support tickets to be deleted in game. Bravo!

Please look into my case because I speak on behalf of all the people with issues when saying that this isn't the service we paid for.

Edited by Odjii