Will there be anything done to fix the lag introduced by the horde of new f2pers?

DkSharktooth

What lag? You need to be more specific.

The game pops a new instance on fleet or planets when existing instance(s) reach a threshold level. I see more instances everywhere since F2P went live, but I don't see any performance issues.

Server lag, ability delay, 20 seconds to zone in an instance after you have pressed enter now, and many other examples brought on by the massive amount of players coming in for f2p. Subscribers are experiencing a decrease in gameplay performance because of this.

Server lag, ability delay, 20 seconds to zone in an instance after you have pressed enter now, and many other examples brought on by the massive amount of players coming in for f2p. Subscribers are experiencing a decrease in gameplay performance because of this.

I've not experienced this personally, other then slightly longer load times on zoning (which I could care less about really). So I'm not seeing server lag, or ability delays. I'm playing on The Harbinger which is the busiest server in NA since F2P went live. I live on the west coast so latenc is also very short.

Edited by Andryah

I've not experienced this personally, other then slightly longer load times on zoning (which I could care less about really). So I'm not seeing server lag, or ability delays. I'm playing on The Harbinger which is the busiest server in NA since F2P went live. I live on the west coast so latenc is also very short.

I'm East Coast PVE server and my entire guild, and friends list are having alot of delay and lag problems frequently after f2p went live.

I know what you mean.

I can barely stay in game at all on the fleet (with 230+ people there), and when Im not getting booted the lag takes forever.

On planets though (with 30-60 people) I dont see any problem... They just need to lower the threshold on the fleet... cause its rediculous.

I play on The Shadowlands and I have noticed a distinct ability lag lately, however, it only happens while within Section X for me. On other planets I don't notice it at all and I seem to be okay, but while doing Section X dailies my keys love to get unresponsive to where sometimes a GCD goes by and I haven't used the skills I selected at all. I'm not exactly sure as to why I'm only getting it on Section X, but that is the only place I notice it.