Looking for Imperial Based Guild

MandalorianXX

Currently, I am a level 31 Mercenary and I'm looking for a guild. I just need some people who can help out with Flash-Points and Heroic Missions occasionally.

MandalorianXX,

How's it going bud? WRIS is one of the best upcoming guilds out there. We went from an abandoned guild with 2 active players left, after kicking all the inactive players out, to a new guild of 26 players. We have tanks, healers, rdps, mdps. We have a Vent up and running (able to talk over the internet instead of typing everything), we have a guild website, we even have a guild bank to help those members who need some extra $$$.

Most people in our guild range from 20s, 30s, all the way into the 50s in age range. Collectively we can show you the ins and outs of the game and get you end-game gear when you hit 50. There so much more, but I'm going to stop there. Sorcero or myself (Apotheosis) can tell you more. but read and understand the next paragrahic about what *we* as a guild are looking for:

-you have to be mature. I'm not saying you have to be old, you just need to be mature. We are a guild of in-game friends.

-Many members in our guild will take time away from what they are doing to help you with a hard missions or two, help you with some heroics, and even run you through some >50 FPs. HOWEVER, we do not carry players through huge chuncks of their solo storyline... the stuff designed to be played by yourself is not only no fun for lvl 50s to run, it takes 1/2 your exp away making the leveling process slower.

-we are only looking for semi-active to active players. if your game time is 2 hrs a week, our guild wont be the right match for you. We have guild meets on Saturday and Tuesday evenings (starts as early as 7pm CST but we expect members to show up to atleast one of the meets by 9pm CST. This wont apply to you until you hit 50 since guild nights are for lvl 50 toons.

I know i typed a lot and I'll leave it there. We got some AMAZING guys in our guild who will go out of their way to be cool and nice. We welcome all our members on Vent to shoot the sheet. Once you hit 50 you will get geared, learn the end game content such as the HMs, OPs, and Dailies.... plus we like to do things like datacron hunting and world boss killing sprees.

IF AND ONLY IF you think you would make a good match, shoot me (Apothoesis) or Sorcero an in-game whisper.