My opinion on F2P.

MasterUtlaga

I would rather they provided more stuff for subs rather than limit so much stuff for new players.

We are already limited, I cant sit in a chair and there are still no chat bubbles.

Give the subs more for the sub, this would make people want to sub as well, or at least make them buy things.

When you have to buy a "hide head slot" that is just plain stupid

I would rather they provided more stuff for subs rather than limit so much stuff for new players.

We are already limited, I cant sit in a chair and there are still no chat bubbles.

Give the subs more for the sub, this would make people want to sub as well, or at least make them buy things.

When you have to buy a "hide head slot" that is just plain stupid

I am a sub, and don't really care for chat bubbles in the very least. I wouldn't see it as being a perk.

Edited by monkgryphon

as a veteran of Neverwinter nights RP servers I can tell you that chat bubbles are such an important aspect of mmo type game that the current situation of chat requires TeamSpeak for raids etc..

Yes in an RP setting I think chat bubbles would be nice even though I don't RP. However what kind of fail have you been a part of in the past that doesn't use TeamSpeak or Ventrillo or something in raids? I have never had any mmo that ever got voice chat good in game. Second hand applications have always been better when it comes to this genre. Also you do know that if you really have to you can turn off channels while you raid so that you only see what you want to see right? For that matter you can do it at anytime.

btw, does anyone else think that limiting WZ's and FP's is a stupid idea? Because the already subbed players don't benefit much as far as que's go, due to f2p players having no automatic access to these features..

I dont

again alot of these restriction are fine except for the quickbars, it is really the only one i find distasteful

btw, does anyone else think that limiting WZ's and FP's is a stupid idea? Because the already subbed players don't benefit much as far as que's go, due to f2p players having no automatic access to these features..

Those who don't care for PVP don't have to play PVP, and wont spend their money on it. Those who want more access to FP's or Operations, then they can do just that. Pay for those features, and not worry about ever having to pay for PVP.

I dont

again alot of these restriction are fine except for the quickbars, it is really the only one i find distasteful

Do Preferred have the same restriction? I think that would annoy a returning player more than a new one. You can get to what, 20 or so before you run out of space.

Do Preferred have the same restriction? I think that would annoy a returning player more than a new one. You can get to what, 20 or so before you run out of space.
nope preferred player have only 2. my advice: just buy the bars. yes it is giving into the bS, but trying to play a lvl 43 jugg with two is downright horrible