The BrotherHood | Bosses killed so far

CommanderChronos

If your guild does not have a few members that are around the same level or a Zerg force, do not attempt these, there are rage counters on them, if you go a long time without killing it, its start raging and 1 hits everyone... luckly we had alot of people, so could withstand loosing 2-3 people per second, even tho they were all low levels, but hey.. first boss kills ftw :D

Thanks to everyone who helped us be the first to kill all these bosses on the Veela Server, tackling all these bosses with a bunch of level 17-22's was pretty hard. The vid's here of the Courscant and Taris one was not the first time we killed those 2, It was just the first time, "I" recorded them.

Edited by CommanderChronos

Lol, you finally got to make it to the Alderran one, xD

Unfortunately sir, no I didn't.

I missed out on both Nar Shada and Alderan for the same reasons. Lag freeze during traveling forcing me to restart and wait in a que, with you guys killing it by the time I long back in. It's no trouble, I'll have the pleasure of killing those two one day.

Good job. You can watch our videos and see our boss kills as we go along here:

http://echoseven.eu/

Just got the Alderaan one down last night - going for the Taris one soon. (Level 38)

The Alderaan one was harder than the Taris one, my guilds special forces have already 3 manned every one of those raids now xD

Also nice video's I liked it, but Ill have to admit, I like watching a pure trooper element better :D

Those bosses look like very generic tank-and-spank fights. Is that a correct observation?

Sorta.. SWTOR threw a few extra features in there to liven it up..

Courscant: yes, but thats only cause its so weak, we have many ppl who can solo the courscant one.

Taris: Taris is a little tricky because he can turn the water to poision, and he moves around alot, in that video of him twitcing everywhere was not any editing on my behalf to match the music, I found the music to match him... we couldnt keep aggro on him, he just kept jumping around...

Nar'Shaaddaa: We attacked that one too soon I think, but we are determined to kill them all first, originally we were in there with like 30 ppl and in the end there were like 6 still standing. this one hits hard.

Tatooine: Yes, this guy was way to easy, nothing special

Aldeeran: This one was brutal, we attacked him waaay to early, lol. He has areal missiles that do some serious damage. and if you cant coordinate correctly your gonna die.

My honest opinion: They have alot of elements of a tank and spank raid, but for an MMO they did alot of clever things to avoid it being boring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.