Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

"The login service is currently unavailable"

Oravaonu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service."

getting this error message all the time

Im getting that to now... :(

But OFC, we can login on website and buy more coins, but to login and use them ingame... :mad:

It's pi....g me off!

Taking them down again or having issues because of the patch would qualify as additional downtime.

They just had 20 hours worth of downtime in like a 36 hour time period what's a few more hours amirite?

I'm starting to get to the point where I'm going to get proactive about compensation. If it were a rare occurence I wouldn't be that bothered but BW has obviously got some serious competency issues somewhere in there with the large amounts of downtime and the buggy stuff they push live like there's no testing being done. I mean servers are usually stable but every patch day is like some circus of blunders one after another and it's not very professional at all.

Edited by sumuji

Try going into a game folder, located in Origin Games folder and running fixlauncher. Worked for me.

Tryed that and also tryed

re-downloaded the installer,ran it...restored default settings
and still it says at top after login "The login service is currently unavailable. Please visit our forums for the latest updates on the status of this service."

.... :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.