My Paid Character is inaccessible if I F2P?

Dhoozy

So I have the CE and decided to quit early on because I wanted to enjoy the SWTOR storyline. It was good until it was time to find groups for the latter dungeons for me to get a feel of the story. Well with an LFD tool finder I could have explored but...that is a long story and neither here nor there now.

What is important was that I had level my character up to level 35. Seeing that SWTOR is free to play now I decided to give it a shot and see how it went. I went into my old server and it is asking me to make a new character.

Did my character get deleted OR can I only access my original character IF I actually subscribed and F2P mean I have to create a character? Thanks for any answers.

Well I have played SWTOR before and had a character on Ja Mung which is still up and running. HOwever I didn't resubscribe to the game so does that mean I can't access my subscribe character if I play for free? Like I can only see my CE character if actually re-sub again?

Your character is on a different server, or it is a race that isnt covered in the f2p model.

F2p can only be human or zabrak.

If you previously made a character that wasn't a free to play race while subbed you can still use it if you revert to free to play. You just cant make new characters of that race.