[PVP] About to hit 50 - how to spend 3500 RWZ comms?

Biggilus

So as the title suggests. I coudl get the mainhand and the offhand war hero weapons seeing as I have 3500 ranked and 2000 normal comms. But would they be better spent getting the war hero mainhand only and a selection of battlemaster jewellery?

Thoughts appreciated!

If you have 2000 warzone commendations as well (full cap on both, that is), here's what you would do to get the best results: Spend 2000 ranked commendations on the mainhand weapon. This leaves you with 1500 ranked commendations and 2000 regular ones. Now exchange 1500 regulars for 500 ranked and buy the offhand. :)

Yea I thought both weapons would be a good start then farm up BM which wouldn't take too long.

Intrigued about the comment about stacking up more next week though - the cap increasing is it sub 50? If so I'll hold out doing the daily missions just to stay in the 10-49 bracket a wee bit longer. Plus it's still not boring 3-4 shotting noobs :p

I get a feeling that it'll be hard to max up to 4500 ranked comms between 40 and 50, especially if you have WZ exp legacy perk

You need Valor 40 not level 40. so should be possible. Imo to much trouble, I always got 50 with no pvp on it (with exception of pre 21 lvl where exp is huge bonus) and started as fresh recruit (since you get rwz comms much faster with daily and weekly quests)

You need Valor 40 not level 40. so should be possible. Imo to much trouble, I always got 50 with no pvp on it (with exception of pre 21 lvl where exp is huge bonus) and started as fresh recruit (since you get rwz comms much faster with daily and weekly quests)

Valor is capped at level before 50

Valor is capped at level before 50

thought they changed that, sorry, as I said, never cumulated comms so was not aware of that. Still, doing strictly pvp for 10 lvls 4500 rwz = 13500 wz comms, so at best 100 wins,. doubt 10 wins will get you a level?