Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Warzone Cartel Pack - would you buy/do we need one?

DarthMaulUK

meh, i cant see any real use for them, but i do not think that P2W with selling coms would be a good idea, but if there was such a pack then i would say

Valor gain expendables.

pvp expertise purple or pink ect color crystals

adrenals / health packs

clickable macros that say either East, mid, west, south ect for wz's

unique target symbols specific for wz's something with flare.

a clickable baner that you can put on a enemy player that says getting powned for smiles and grins.

modifiyable gear that looks more pvp orentated

a clickable macro that puts a huge Help sign above your head.

meh these are some of the things that would have to be in that bag for me to even consider spending RL money on to buy them.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See? I don't personally see the difference, so please educate me.

I have played games that are pretty much P2W, I did not play them very long. I am new to PvP, and I get reemed, a lot, as is proper. I don't get discouraged and walk off, I keep battling. I upgrade my gear as I go. There is hope that one day I might be able to compete with some of the fine folks that are currently kicking my @zz. If the game goes to P2W, that hope will be gone. At that point it will no longer be fun, and I will probably walk away. Sadly, because I love this game. But I will no longer love it, if there is no hope remaining. I could see selling medpacs and stims. But that is all. Anything else would tear the heart out of PvP, and destroy this game for anyone who is new, and just might want to play a little PvP once in a while.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.