Where to put mine first skill points ?

Pannther

I will level as a healer and i have no idea where to spend mine first skill points...Do i need to put the first 5 points in the telekinetics tree ( menal longevity and inner strenght ) and maybe 2 points in the balance tree ( will of the Jedi ) .

Or shall i go straight in the seer tree ?

Edited by Pannther
edit

To be honest, it doesn't really matter. I'd also just level up as dps until level 25+ anyway, you have more than enough healing already, and bubble is huge at low levels.

this. I've even healed FP's as a Telekinetic sage in the early 40's (not by intention, but it happens. gotta love our flexibility).

Not advocating doing that on purpose through the 40's, but just showing that you don't have to have those healing skills just to run FP's. however, if you like the idea of being the healer while your companion does the work, here's what I'd do:

1) First 5 into Telekinetics for more mana and reduced cost.

2) Next level seer tree up to Rejuvinate (fantastic skill). You should be lvl 26 or so at this point.

3) rest of points up to lvl 40 in Telekinetics. nice damage boosts

4) at 40, respec into full Seer tree.

5) next 5 points will be in Telekinetics to get your force boost and savings back. rest wherever you feel is important.

And make sure you keep Qyzen geared up! he can hold things and down them with good gear. If your going to focus solely on healing, your companion is the actual killing part of the team, so they need good gear. especially weapons.

Personally, I dropped qyzen as my comp of choice for healing spec when i got Nadia. I don't miss qyzen's tankability what so ever. Of course, i don't regularly run 2+ heroics on my own, so having a sturdier comp isn't an issue for me. nadia tears through stuff at level cap currently with good gear.

But again, if you just want to be able to heal FP's, the seer tree isn't critical until much higher. I actually leveled up through mid 40's as a DPS sage with theran healing me. Yes, I had a healing comp out for a "healing" class. Ultimately, you put out more damage then a comp does, and theran has plenty of healing to keep you up. even without your shield. I didn't start bubbling myself regularly until i hit belsavis. If you want to level up DPS and heal FP's, I'd recommend Telekinetics. Balance is great fun, but healing with it sucks your mana dry.

Edited by Elyx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.