Crafting on MDN

sankalp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone that is able to craft the Trooper/Bounty Hunter Battlemaster sets? Please send me a msg on here or to Henge/Ward. In particular, Combat Medic.

I knew they would come in handy... I bought 15 BM sets before the patch so I think I've got the trooper gear. Sorry I didn't go on imp side to get those.

Are the schematics 1 use only?

Doesn't matter, when you mail the gear across factions it changes to the other faction version apparently. You mean you have 15 sets of schems? yeah they're 1 use only I believe.

Yeah I got 1 of each set plus a few extras like the shadow set because people were talking it up a bit

• 5 weeks later...
Is there anyone who can craft Advanced Skill Armoring 27 or know of anyone who can craft them. Please Post character name (imp or republic) so i can contact you in game and we can do some business :)

I'm also interested in getting a price to craft these

Is there anyone who can craft Advanced Skill Armoring 27 or know of anyone who can craft them. Please Post character name (imp or republic) so i can contact you in game and we can do some business :)

If you haven't found someone already, perhaps speak to a member of EightFiveTwo, see if they can help.

Queued up a few items when I was overly tired and made the 26 versions instead of the 27's.

3 resolve hilts i'm looking to swap directly for mats free of charge OR swap for say 8-10 molecs alone, hit me up on Dizzle if you're keen.

Queued up a few items when I was overly tired and made the 26 versions instead of the 27's.

3 resolve hilts i'm looking to swap directly for mats free of charge OR swap for say 8-10 molecs alone, hit me up on Dizzle if you're keen.

I'm interested in a resolve hilt 26 but I'm away for a week. If you can hold onto one until I get back I'll pay you 12 stabilizers.

Also looking for somebody who can make commando barrel 26, willing to pay mats plus tip.

Edited by Pexalottle

• 2 weeks later...

Nightmare Council's Updated Crafting List:

Cybertech:

• Advanced Commando Armoring 26
  • Advanced Agile Mod 26
  • Advanced Keen Mod 26
  • Advanced Commando Armoring 27
  • Advanced Reflex Armoring 27
  • Advanced Resolve Armoring 27
  • Advanced Force Wielder Armoring 27
  • Advanced Aptitude Mod 27