change to daily reward system

Willhousefour

I think SWTOR should switch to the WoW model when handling "daily" reward missions. Basically, it allows a player to perform the daily missions multiple times a day but no more than seven times a week instead of having to do the missions each day. This allows players to maximize their play time actually playing - for example, if queues are popping quickly on a certain day, I could do a few random flashpoints that day for the daily reward and wouldn't have to wait on days where the queues are long and could do other things.

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, it's "fine," but it could be better. Seven daily rewards (I'm talking about the random HM FP awards) per week regardless of when you do them allows for more flexibility than having to do exactly one per day, and I think more flexibility is better.

I only brought up the lack of drop (actually I lost the roll), because having been so close to an upgrade strengthened my desire to queue up and try again, but I restrained myself due to the daily reward no longer being available.