Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The 8 sins of <50 PvP

Koendewit

Sorry - whiny thread - your points are all valid but if you queue solo you cannot expect to have 7 other skilled, experienced or motivated players on your team at any level, although you can hope for it.

If it really winds you up so much, form a pre-made, you will then at least have 3 other players with whom you can form a working relationship.

I say this as a player who 99% of the time plays in PuGs both sub 50 and at lvl 50. Do I get frustrated by other players? Yes, sometimes I do. Is that their problem? No, it mine.

Number 7. Yesterday I got pissed after playing 2 matches. Literally no one was attacking the healers, despite it's always my first thing to do to mark all of them up that I can find. Still, people were just zerging and not blowing a single hit at the healers. So I devoted that evening to harass healers and don't attack anyone else. Too bad I don't have 3 interrupts, but still, it was fun chasing them around the voidstar doors :rolleyes:

Number 7. Yesterday I got pissed after playing 2 matches. Literally no one was attacking the healers, despite it's always my first thing to do to mark all of them up that I can find. Still, people were just zerging and not blowing a single hit at the healers. So I devoted that evening to harass healers and don't attack anyone else. Too bad I don't have 3 interrupts, but still, it was fun chasing them around the voidstar doors :rolleyes:

I hate when this happens.

Honestly, who cares about LWZs? It's mostly just a bunch of headless chickens TDMing and that's not going to change anytime soon, especially with F2P.

The only virtue of LWZs is that they are more fun to level through than planet PvE quests. Otherwise, they are garbage PvP at its best.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.