Armor + Lightsabers

FinalRevolution

So I'm fairly new to the game and have a couple quick questions. I'm currently a level 12 Sith Maurauder on dromund kaas. Right now I've got the Sith Assailant's Vest and the Sith Dueling Pants. They look really plain and uninteresting. When/where can I get some cool looking robes/armor with a hood that actually makes my character look like cool while providing some good bounuses? Also, I know it may seem weird, but I really don't like the way the hilts on my light-sabers look. Again, when/where can I get some new light-sabers? I know I'm a pretty low level but I want to know when I can actually make my character start looking like a real Sith. Thanks!

So I'm fairly new to the game and have a couple quick questions. I'm currently a level 12 Sith Maurauder on dromund kaas. Right now I've got the Sith Assailant's Vest and the Sith Dueling Pants. They look really plain and uninteresting. When/where can I get some cool looking robes/armor with a hood that actually makes my character look like cool while providing some good bounuses? Also, I know it may seem weird, but I really don't like the way the hilts on my light-sabers look. Again, when/where can I get some new light-sabers? I know I'm a pretty low level but I want to know when I can actually make my character start looking like a real Sith. Thanks!

lvl 30, everything looks rather plain on sith characters until the tail end of act one, you get some neat looking gear about the time you finish up alderaan and hit taris

There is currently no hood up armor for the marauder other than endgame gear (pvp armor and xenotech one that drops from SM Karraga's palace I think)

If you have a friend with synthweaving, the marauder's vest is rather good looking, very force user like and velvet red (same style as the BT Marauder tunic, but red). The hood is down however.

I personnaly like a lot the set you get frok taris planet chain quest and heroics.

The sets that drop from balmorra and nar shaddaa are imo crap for male, but look good on females.