A certain and a very plausible outcome of the Disney transaction.

Angedechu

Very simply : Disney own Marvel publishing.

Certain outcome ; it would be very surprising that Disney license the very lucrative SW license they purchased for 4 billion to a competitor in the comic books market, when they bought Marvel for 4 billion.

Probable outcome : could we see new lines of comic, such as, I dunno, Marvel Star Wars (which was weird, but was very creative at times). Also, there is something that I like about American comics (they don't do this in manga or French comics...) : crossovers. Imagine for instance a cross-over like ''Black Widow became an Emperor Hand and have to infiltrate a Hutt slaving ring, while of course wearing all the time the infamous outfit'' (1)

(1)What, this is not more ludicrous than many Marvel crossovers (or the overall Avengers storyline) and this stuff is well liked....

It really depends on LA's contract with Dark Horse. If it's still valid they will have to honor it until it runs out or they buy it back from Dark Horse. They may run concurrent comics in Marvel, but I doubt they're going to outright cut off the contract with DH. And even if they do, they'd probably just end up hiring mostly the same artists and writers that worked for DH to maintain the content/quality and fan base that they have now.

OP,

That is one of the greatest fears most of us have. Would be a greata way to put in a nail for both franchises comic-book wise.

When Marvel and Star Trek did a crossover it was strange, if Marvel and Star Wars does a crossover it would make 0 sense.