Hamill knew about Episode VII

GusVIII

'Last summer' probably means the summer just gone, either way, he definitely knew before the rest of us.

doubt it. This is the sort of thing they have probably been working on for a long time. It's not like Lucas woke up a few months ago and deicded to sell it to Disney. Just like the deal with Marvel this has probably been in the works for a couple years.

I just find it interesting that Lucas had been so adamant that he wasn't going to make Episodes 7-9 and that there were no stories written for those episodes and how he had no plans for the characters after ROTJ, but he had already planned on making them before he even sold the company. He had already turned most of the operational responsibilities over to Kennedy even before the sale so it sounds like he was going to let her be in charge of them even if he hadn't ended up selling to Disney.

I hope Episode 7-9 would be great and kept it originally that GL wrote in 1970s. I would love to have a TV series that take place from the very beginning where human discover Jedi in before Old republic then let the series keep going as there's loads of stories to tell.

So does George Lucas own any partially rights to Lucasfilm somewhat and what about Lucasart? GL still owns IP, right to prevent Disney from mixing their Disney characters into SW universe?