trooper romance

OGxNightHawkx

Not really sure if this thread belongs here but why cant female troopers romance yuun or tanno vik I feel like those companions are so much more interesting than jorgen--- yuun is very mysterious and you can't really expect anything from him since you hardly know anything about him --- vik is one of my favorite trooper companion personalities he likes to be disorderly and not play by the rules sometimes that's A LOT more fun than being somebodies puppet and doing exactly what they say * cough Aric jorgen * it might be kind of a wirdled romance option but so is a walking cat nip addict for a female trooper

Basically because they think that we can't relate to anything the writers consider too alien, so I assume it's for a similar reason that we can't play races like Trandoshans since they are "freaks" that you wouldn't want to romance, according to the interviews we've seen in the past.

Basically because they think that we can't relate to anything the writers consider too alien, so I assume it's for a similar reason that we can't play races like Trandoshans since they are "freaks" that you wouldn't want to romance, according to the interviews we've seen in the past.

They listened to the fans and made Garrus and Tali romanceable in ME2. Maybe if people demand enough, they could relent here too.