Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Sorc heals looking to raid

sirullrich

I am not looking for a new guild. I am just looking for an active group to run raids with. I am an active pvp player just getting into end game raiding. I have finished sm ev, tfb, kp, and hm ev. Still need to gear for pve. I am more than willing to run any raid as long as you are patient in teaching me. The only problem is I live in Hawaii and wont usually get on the weekdays til 10-11 eastern time. Weekends will be no problem as long as the raids are in the evening.

I am not looking for a new guild. I am just looking for an active group to run raids with. I am an active pvp player just getting into end game raiding. I have finished sm ev, tfb, kp, and hm ev. Still need to gear for pve. I am more than willing to run any raid as long as you are patient in teaching me. The only problem is I live in Hawaii and wont usually get on the weekdays til 10-11 eastern time. Weekends will be no problem as long as the raids are in the evening.

Mssg Me ingame Tau'Kappa or Bojmir.

Edited by KaptainKook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.