I work 2nd shift

Kurugi

I live east coast. I get off work at 10 p.m. (7 p.m. pacific) and usually don't get home till after midnight. Would I benefit greatly from playing on a west coast server opposed to east coast? I ask because to use the character name I want on a west coast server I'd have to play on a PvP server and I'd rather play on PvE.

Edit: Plus the one west coast PvP server I can play on doesn't seem to have a very good population.

Edited by Kurugi

I live east coast. I get off work at 10 p.m. (7 p.m. pacific) and usually don't get home till after midnight. Would I benefit greatly from playing on a west coast server opposed to east coast? I ask because to use the character name I want on a west coast server I'd have to play on a PvP server and I'd rather play on PvE.

Edit: Plus the one west coast PvP server I can play on doesn't seem to have a very good population.

You might want to try it out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.