Security FOB & APP?

Soldado

I was curious about this as well. I would like to get the physical security key just in case my phone goes on the fritz and prevents me from logging on to do anything. I know that you actually need to call customer service to have the security key taken off of your account because I have had to do it before when I had issues with my phone.

What he ^ said.

This bugged me for awhile until I realized that I seldom carry my lanyard with my physical token with me when I travel, but always have my tablet. Quick call to customer service and boom. Now on the mobile app and everything's good.

Lol, I bet not even one key logger out there wants a SWTOR account, they steal stuff worth money.

There is only one MMO out there with more subs than Swtor that would be WoW. 70k-100k subs is good for most MMO's Swtor has over 500k (maybe slightly less or more now who knows.)

Edited by LukeSaberRattler

There is only one MMO out there with more subs than Swtor that would be WoW. 70k-100k subs is good for most MMO's Swtor has over 500k (maybe slightly less or more now who knows.)

And because WoW can run on computers from 2000 :p