Top three

khayyinx

Post here your top three jedi, sith and no-force user character of SW including EU. Also post what makes you like and dislike each of them. I'll start.

Jedi:

YODA

Like: Wiser of all jedis, very good swordsman and strongest with the force in all jedi order.

Dislike: The way he got deceived by palpatine so easily.

OBI-WAN KENOBI

Like: Exemplar jedi, managed to survive the great jedi purge for many years.

Dislike: The way he died.

LUKE

Like: Last of the jedi in ROTJ and resisted the emperor offer to dark side.

Dislike: How he became so powerful even without few/no training at all. Especialy in the EU

Sith:

REVAN

Like: My favorite character. Able to use both dark and light side powers. Have his own sense of right, ignored the jedi order and get married with a beautiful woman and had a kid. Also, very good leader, engineer and pilot.

Dislike: There's not much information about him.

VADER

Like: Cool outfit, cool voice, chosen one, also ignored the jedi order and get married and had kids. Very good engineer and pilot.

Dislike: Arrogant, limited movement and force powers because of his injuries.

SIDIOUS:

Like: One of the most powerfull force user of the galaxy, best swordsman mastered several power and combat techniques.

Dislike: The way he got all powerfull in EU, i like him better in ROTS. Also, he looks like an impotent ugly old man.

No force user:

HK-47

Like: Funny and usefull droid.

Dislike: The way he talks bothers me after a while.

R2-D2

Like: Smart and charismatic droid, everybody likes him!

Dislike: Can't understand what it says.

HAN SOLO

Like: Funny and brave. Also, became loyal to his friends.

Dislike: No force user lol

The purpose of this thread isn't aonly show my preferences, but also know other's and know more about others characters. I don't know EU very much besides SW games and a few comics...