Australian Release Date is when??

Kaotic_Kitty

Sooo..i already have the game, but alot of my friends and family want it too. i thank my friend in the US for helping me, as i'm in Australia.

I guess my question is...What's the Australian Release date, we've come to grips with it being late, but we just wanna know the official date so we can plan around it.

I think EA/bioware have no plans of letting us know until the last second. Just for the luls. In the meantime we get to play with pings of 250 YAYY!!!!!.

Or you could play on a West Coast server, and get 200.

That is the best you will get, Oceanic servers are not efficient from a business point of view.

I think EA/bioware have no plans of letting us know until the last second. Just for the luls. In the meantime we get to play with pings of 250 YAYY!!!!!.

A latency of 250ms is nothing when it's an MMO. If it were a twitch FPS then yes but no it's unimportant.

IF you think that latency is an issue in a shooter go try World of Tanks, 250ms easy and you won't notice the difference except when you face the same tank and shoot at the same time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.