Future of Starwars movies

CthulhuRyleh

This topic is being discussed to death I know!

What I am wondering if if future star wars movies will b live action or animated? Disney clearly famous for their animation owning pixar and everything they could probably do a lot with it and this way no one's feelings get hurt by having same characters look different (if they do go that way).

On the other hand Disney has had huge success with their live action movies as well.

I would say considering Disney wants to make A LOT of SW movies, it's simply easier to go animated/cgi.

That way don't have to worry about actors and keeping them like the Harry Potter Series had.

Instead all you gotta worry about is simply voice actors matching the faces and that is WAY easier.

Plus you can record YEARS worth of movies in only a couple of years.

Trust me, it's simply easier to do it animated or CGI like Starship Troopers:Invasion.

I would say considering Disney wants to make A LOT of SW movies, it's simply easier to go animated/cgi.

That way don't have to worry about actors and keeping them like the Harry Potter Series had.

Instead all you gotta worry about is simply voice actors matching the faces and that is WAY easier.

Plus you can record YEARS worth of movies in only a couple of years.

Trust me, it's simply easier to do it animated or CGI like Starship Troopers:Invasion.

It won't be animated. You are talking about the production company with the BEST toys in the world. The most money, the biggest sets, able to hire virtually any talent they want. The Mouse is powerful man. They are going to flex their muscles with this, mark my words. It's going to be... Impressive. if nothing else.

It won't be animated. You are talking about the production company with the BEST toys in the world. The most money, the biggest sets, able to hire virtually any talent they want. The Mouse is powerful man. They are going to flex their muscles with this, mark my words. It's going to be... Impressive. if nothing else.

So why can't it be animated then? It doesn't need to be live action to be impressive. Not saying it has to be animated, but saying that it won't be animated is very close minded. It more then likely will be live action, but theres another option here.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Does this question really need to be asked?! Would they not have made the Avengers animated if that was the road they were planning on going down with these new IP acquisitions?

They might do somethings animated but they will obviously make the movie sequels as live action.

Disney is not going to be stupid about this. They are a very successful company for a reason.

Edited by Tomb-Stone