Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

I was pretty tired of all the whining too.. People threatening with lawsuits and cancelling their pre-orders made me feel sick. Then i started reading threads about LFG- and matchmakingsystems, didn't exactly help.

I haven't been on the republic side yet, since the beta. Want me to join you?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty tired of all the whining too.. People threatening with lawsuits and cancelling their pre-orders made me feel sick. Then i started reading threads about LFG- and matchmakingsystems, didn't exactly help.

I haven't been on the republic side yet, since the beta. Want me to join you?

I am not so much of a "nerd" so i have no idea what LFG is lol :o

And sure! if you want :) The other 2 guys im playing with are both Jedi Knights and we all are lvl 13, im sure you can reach us in no time. My name is Inochi ingame. They both have a char in dark side for secondary (around 5-6 lvl i think) but same server. I have created a char in dark side but dont have time really to play that lol. So i play only my main.

My gripe also is, and it could just be that I haven't figured it out yet. But the zoom as well, it didn't seem like I was able to zoom that far out at all. Is there any kind of; way zoomed out, almost overhead view at all? I couldn't get my camera to go very far past the back of my shoulders and it all seemed kind of crowded to me, like I had lost all my peripheral vision...

Totally agree - absolutely loving this game so far, but the camera does not seem to zoom back far enough.

Hopefully this will be like WoW and we'll eventually see it increased.

---

Totally agree - absolutely loving this game so far, but the camera does not seem to zoom back far enough.

Hopefully this will be like WoW and we'll eventually see it increased.

---

The camera actually zooms out more than WoW...you just have to change the settings for it :)

Edited by KorvusKaar

The camera actually zooms out more than WoW...you just have to change the settings for it :)

Excellent - thank you - seems the "zoom out" default does only go out so far - but if you go to keybindings and setup a key for "max zoom out" that will zoom out farther.

---

Edited by GCBD

ummm i just got this email but i dont understand does this mean i am in ega or what? could someone help me

Thank you for ordering on Origin Store. The product that you pre-ordered is now available to either pre-load or download.

Order ID: *********

Product ID: ********

Product Name: STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition

Release Date: 16 December 2011

Digital Rights: ************

Your purchase has now been processed. To redeem your Product Registration Code:

1) Go to http://www.swtor.com/redeem/game

2) Click "Redeem Your Product Registration Code" (You will be prompted to log in or create a STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ account if needed.)

3) Enter and confirm your Product Registration Code (the 20-digit code seen above) when prompted.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.

5) Install the game and begin playing*.

*Game does not launch until December 20, 2011.

ummm i just got this email but i dont understand does this mean i am in ega or what? could someone help me

Thank you for ordering on Origin Store. The product that you pre-ordered is now available to either pre-load or download.

Order ID: *********

Product ID: ********

Product Name: STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition

Release Date: 16 December 2011

Digital Rights: ************

Your purchase has now been processed. To redeem your Product Registration Code:

1) Go to http://www.swtor.com/redeem/game

2) Click "Redeem Your Product Registration Code" (You will be prompted to log in or create a STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ account if needed.)

3) Enter and confirm your Product Registration Code (the 20-digit code seen above) when prompted.

4) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.

5) Install the game and begin playing*.

*Game does not launch until December 20, 2011.

That is the actual game code, so you are now the proud owner of SWTOR, sadly that mail isn't the EGA mail, so you need to still need to wait for that one.

I'm still here waiting, DEC 12 haven't been called yet.

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

That is the actual game code, so you are now the proud owner of SWTOR, sadly that mail isn't the EGA mail, so you need to still need to wait for that one.

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

lol as i read this i got a email saying your saga begins...your wait is over is that ega

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

That's cruel.

There we go, got my Early Access mail (Dec 12 redemption date)

Rolling on the server:

Basilisk Droid - EU - PvP

Character:

Sith Inquisitor - Zilvereyes

Will be around another hour, then my daughter is in bed ;) and the show can begin :cool:

Hope those left waiting gets their mail tonight also, good luck you all :)

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

Ok, so far I got a Jedi Shadow and a Commando Trooper. Trooper is so darn overpowered, almost managed to do the Esseless on my own :p

Now I'm leveling my Warrior to Marauder, he's fun too :)

Still no mail from Origin, did you guys all received yours? I changed my mail after pre-ordering the game so now I'm worried...

Edit: Have you guys looked at the server list? 90% of the EU servers are full and very few of the US ones are...they apparently haven't been paying much attention to the EU...

Edited by KorvusKaar

Still no mail from Origin, did you guys all received yours? I changed my mail after pre-ordering the game so now I'm worried...

I only JUST got mine.

Ok, so far I got a Jedi Shadow and a Commando Trooper. Trooper is so darn overpowered, almost managed to do the Esseless on my own :p

Now I'm leveling my Warrior to Marauder, he's fun too :)

So what you're saying is: when Hubs & I steamroll that instance later it won't be thanks to my incredibly powerful and spectacular heals? (Ok, ONE heal?!) <sobs>

I only JUST got mine.

So what you're saying is: when Hubs & I steamroll that instance later it won't be thanks to my incredibly powerful and spectacular heals? (Ok, ONE heal?!) <sobs>

You'll be way too busy steamrolling things, by the time he needs a heal you'll be out of energy :p

You'll be way too busy steamrolling things, by the time he needs a heal you'll be out of energy :p

Wouldn't doubt it, as long as mobs aren't entirely dead by the time I get into position. He was one shot killing packs of things last night while I... Well, at least I managed to throw a grenade at the last remaining guy, hooray for me.

ou ou ouch ouch!

600 and over one hour. Whoa.

I've actually just hit the 680 mark, I was at the 700-800 mark at the post time probably :p.

The queue said 1h 25m, but I've been in the queue for over 1 and a half hour so far already.