Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After sifting through the garbage in General Discussion, it is wonderful to come to such a friendly thread... holds out hope in this community...

Hello Chris! It is a pleasure to meet you :)

Pleasure to meet you too BrettUltimus! :D

After sifting through the garbage in General Discussion, it is wonderful to come to such a friendly thread... holds out hope in this community...

Hello Chris! It is a pleasure to meet you :)

Well you wouldn't thinks so, but the reality is that general forum represents like <5% of the community.

They just happen to be the loudest and most obnoxious.

Hi,

My name in Lankybrit. I play on Zkkeg Beast, and all my characters will end in ....brit (just like I did in WoW). I was an avid WoW player, and still play some. I'm a Brit that now lives in California.

I support Man Utd.

Cheers.

Nice to meet ya, Lanky.

I was born and raised in California :)

Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm in a bit of sour mood today but it's nothing Starbucks can't cure. I should be working but I'm about to stick my head back in a book. I've become obsessed with it.

Lanky welcome to the thread. Pull up a chair, have a slice of pie and stay a while.

Kizah I watched a couple of your videos yesterday. Very cool.

Hi everyone, how's it going? I'm in a bit of sour mood today but it's nothing Starbucks can't cure. I should be working but I'm about to stick my head back in a book. I've become obsessed with it.

Lanky welcome to the thread. Pull up a chair, have a slice of pie and stay a while.

Kizah I watched a couple of your videos yesterday. Very cool.

I definitely need some coffee, 11 hour school days make my brain want to explode.

Glad you like them, supports always nice. :D My hours at work have died down a ton because of lack of sales so I guess more time for TOR and homework haha.

Hello, my name is Carl. Being shy is a horrible thing for me. Sometimes I am brave enough to make posts like these. As much as I like MMOs I seem to get lonely (socially) in them which draws me off the game a little (Like losing hope), this along with the sad music on Hoth.

Unfortunately I haven't been brave enough to join a guild since launch, i've made posts but i've always been hesitant on that final step I guess in case things go wrong.

I'm level 47 and getting towards that part of the game where you probably do need a guild for operations and perhaps PvP now. :o

Hello, my name is Carl. Being shy is a horrible thing for me. Sometimes I am brave enough to make posts like these. As much as I like MMOs I seem to get lonely (socially) in them which draws me off the game a little (Like losing hope), this along with the sad music on Hoth.

Unfortunately I haven't been brave enough to join a guild since launch, i've made posts but i've always been hesitant on that final step I guess in case things go wrong.

I'm level 47 and getting towards that part of the game where you probably do need a guild for operations and perhaps PvP now. :o

Nice to meet you, Carl. :)

I was shy about posting on the forums alot myself when I first started getting into MMOs, but now I post pretty frequently and have met some really cool people along the way so it's good to see you making the effort to chat. :D

Nice to meet you, Carl. :)

I was shy about posting on the forums alot myself when I first started getting into MMOs, but now I post pretty frequently and have met some really cool people along the way so it's good to see you making the effort to chat. :D

We love you too Josh :p

Welcome to the new posters :D

We love you too Josh :p

Welcome to the new posters :D

You should, I have chocolate. :o Haha how've ya been, Pedro? Have you hit 50 yet, I'm around 39 right now been enjoying the story and leveling surprisingly.

Edited by Kizah

Afternoon shy people.

I've been so loving my story line. I've been really good at controlling my a.d.d. too. LOL I've been playing only my main the whole time. I am 4 bars from lvl 49. So I should finally hit 50 on her today. WOOTS!

Then I can get to playing my Bounty Hunter finally.

Oh, and I've decided to change my spec I was using for PvP. I'm going more with a hybrid tank/dps for PvP then getting ran over going with straight up dps. I mean I've done my fair share or facerolling people but I want MOAR! LOL

What has everyone been doing while they play? Are you just enjoying your story lines? Throwing some PvP in there?

You should, I have chocolate. :o Haha how've ya been, Pedro? Have you hit 50 yet, I'm around 39 right now been enjoying the story and leveling surprisingly.

Only 34...24 on the one I play with my wife. I've been taking it really slowly doing all the grey quests (which are 99% of them for some reason :p) Really love the space combat!