Just starting back, few questions

Zebster

So I played for like a month after release but had to quit cause of time constraints. My BH is a PT. Eventually I'll prob want to tank endgame but what is the best spec for leveling? Can someone link me a leveling guide or a build to go by? Would love a rotation to use too. And also what companion is the best for questing? Ive been away for so long I just can't remember this stuff and Im sure things have changed.

Other than that anything new that I need to know about as far as the leveling part of the game is concerned?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Zebster

For leveling go pyrotech lots of guides out there on how to spend your points but basically you want to get the 3 points to make flame burst 100% chance to apply CGC effects (burn DoT) then get the free railshot proc skill (particle accelerator) once you have that set up your going to really roll through mobs and players. The best companion is the one you get on day one, Mako will keep you healed up so you can roll from mob to mob without stopping to do any reloading up to full health.

For leveling go pyrotech lots of guides out there on how to spend your points but basically you want to get the 3 points to make flame burst 100% chance to apply CGC effects (burn DoT) then get the free railshot proc skill (particle accelerator) once you have that set up your going to really roll through mobs and players. The best companion is the one you get on day one, Mako will keep you healed up so you can roll from mob to mob without stopping to do any reloading up to full health.

i couldn't agree more.