The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shadow stats

stephenalandavie

I am currently 97% accuracy, which feels perfect. Power is stacked to 1035 and crit multiplier is around 77%. 30% crit works just fine, as for accuracy i wouldn't go lower than 95%. You should also try to get your surge up to at least 75% :)

http://puu.sh/1ktRj

Thanks I didnt think i needed to go that high with accuracy to be honest.

depends on your spec. if you are running infiltration you want to be around 97% melee accuracy. any higher I found with it and you are wasting your ability to get higher damage enhancements/implants/earpieces. Any lower and you'll start to find you'll hit streaks where your white hits won't hit at times which sucks. If you are running balance you could probably take you accuracy down to the base 90% as all of it's attacks are guaranteed to hit with the exception of saber strike filler, doublestrike filler, shadow strike, spinning strike. At present my accuracy rating is 94% and as I've continued to lower it in favor of higher damage options I've still continued to notice a steady increase in overall dps. And I don't have any more toys at present to lower my accuracy any further than I already have. Only have 2 slots left with accuracy on them and waiting to obtain some items that will allow me to lower it and test it officially.