Enough Already - Devs Get a handle on the PvP bugs

tapo

This weekend PvP was exceptionally bugged:

1. Novare Coast - Empty Zones which also cause other issues when you left the zone about not being able to group etc.

2. Still problems with Backfill in groups. Had a few 6-8 ..oh of course until the last 30 seconds when the group finally filled up.

3. Having the group finder put you back at the character select menu. Where you would keep getting punted to the menu after trying to join a WZ.

I know many of these "issues" have been ongoing, and reported but seriously - if this were happening with the subscription mechanics that subtract my cash payment at the end of the month or now with the new the cartel coins these would already be fixed. Your hot team of techs would have these issues resolved in an instant.

Get you act together EA its' coming up to a 1 year anniversary, and your game looks like Jedi Temple after it was ravaged by the Sith in the cinematic story video.

I was going to post it in the PvP section, but I know that the devs don't PvP - or much less play this game, so I thought I would post it here.

I agree, all these bugs are making it hard for us players to actually play the game. I PvP a TON on my lowbies, that is my main way to level, but if I cant even get into a warzone or if I am the only one in the instance it gets very annoying.

Another bug I found is after a Novare Coast match where you are the only one there, sometimes you see all the chat and updates from all Novare Coast Matches being played by your faction. Dont know if this bug is happening to anyone else or if it is just me, but it is definately annoying and a large hinderance to the gaming experience.