Master D.. where will you be going when the transfers come?

cuttothechase

I can see where you guys are coming from here, would prefer everyone to avoid insulting each other though :)

Generally, we would have taken the pop for fun and see how we did, last night was unique in that the majority of our players were new and our team gear/composition was way off. The problem was that we were trying to balance the teams (I did not allow ANY com farming as the purpose was for everyone to learn) to ensure competition, which meant the team that would have faced you guys only had me as heals (we had 3 heals in total so I solo healed my team while the others got two lesser geared players), no tanks, and only one other player with gear around BM/WH (Handsolo'd).

Once I realised another team was queing, I started to see who we had online (had a few geared people keen we couldn't fit in the two teams we had) to try and give the new team a shot. Unfortunately, the insults started and ruined the chance.

I think we're going to end up repeating ourselves, so I'll reiterate that we're happy to face any team who wants to take us on, just talk to me or Stevoo and we'll get things organised.

On the point of drama, we need a new Dayz of Master D! We've had a few good inspirations recently :D

Rereading this again, it makes sense looking from your point of view Seiker.

We didn't actually know at the time that NMC council had a second team queuing. We were not que bombing or trying to get easy wins, We simply heard NMC had one team queuing, and we thought we could have a good game.

We made the team in a couple of minutes so you wouldn't drop que after thinking you wouldn't get a pop (after all who else ques ranked these days).

BUT you could of simply told us this in the Voidstar before you left. Instead of leaving right away and looking like que dodgers to the seven of us trapped in Voidstar. Can you blame us for our reaction? Anyway no hard feelings Seiker, it is just a game, we are still heading off permenantly to Bastion.

Mosus, I never bother reading your walls of text, whether in game or on forums, but I'm sure it was informative.

Edited by Weeeeee

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't actually know at the time that NMC council had a second team queuing. We were not que bombing or trying to get easy wins, We simply heard NMC had one team queuing, and we thought we could have a good game.

We made the team in a couple of minutes so you wouldn't drop que after thinking you wouldn't get a pop (after all who else ques ranked these days).

BUT you could of simply told us this in the Voidstar before you left. Instead of leaving right away and looking like que dodgers to the seven of us trapped in Voidstar. Can you blame us for our reaction? Anyway no hard feelings Seiker, it is just a game, we are still heading off permenantly to Bastion.

Mosus, I never bother reading your walls of text, whether in game or on forums, but I'm sure it was informative.

Oh?

YOUR A JOKE CHIEFTAIN

Did you read that one?

Edited by Antiskeptic

Personally I think this was a communication error rather than any malicious action by either side.The guys who ended up in the match with you left immediately (they really didn't want to get farmed :p) so I didn't get the chance to tell them to talk to you guys. I can understand your reaction, with the state of the server and frustration over Bioware's inaction flare-ups over issues like this are to be expected. We all thought it was Midian in the pop, as they're basically the only ranked team left :(

I wouldn't give up on Master D completely, we're happy to face you guys given the chance to organise a team, and hopefuly Silber's pvp event brings what's left of the community together. That said, for any ranked on Master D, communication beforehand seems a must sadly.

Edited by Vacarius

In fairness, Stevoo was probably the first person on after maintenence, rather than there being only 1 person on the fleet

This is true. I have no idea how long the servers had been up, I'm expecting maybe a few minutes - but I was the only person on Master D for a good 5-10 minutes before Waylorien logged on. Was really strange, usually when servers come back up early there's at least 10-15 people within 5 minutes

This is true. I have no idea how long the servers had been up, I'm expecting maybe a few minutes - but I was the only person on Master D for a good 5-10 minutes before Waylorien logged on. Was really strange, usually when servers come back up early there's at least 10-15 people within 5 minutes

Nobody was expecting Maintenance to finish early :eek:

I'm not paying a monthly subscription free to play on 300-400 ms.

Dalbora it is for me.

<3 charged.

If BioWare will grant us Free transfers, we will surely move to Dalborra. But as of now, we (tinkle, growing-rage, Chieftain, me, papaheals and others i forgot to mention) are levelling alts in The Bastion.

Too bad,, Master D has a really great community before. But look at what happen now.

Edited by JcPogi

i agree everyone was a pack of

wolves giant hairy disgusting once a month wolves

but seriously 90% of people on this server // on the internet are giant d**ks you are crazy if you think otherwise

Edited by Jumpchan

i agree everyone was a pack of

wolves giant hairy disgusting once a month wolves

but seriously 90% of people on this server // on the internet are giant d**ks you are crazy if you think otherwise

haha! i really dont know what has happened to our server, before I was really eager playing warzones, levelling my alt,. we really had a great community.. its a fact, but that was before, right now, tbh, im really disappointed in you people. We are experiencing population issues and you're all like that?.. i thought moving to The Bastion was a bad move, but I think i've made the right choice.

*This will be my last post on this server forum. Thanks for all the pvp matches. Adios amigos!

Edited by JcPogi

The Ilum revamp in Jan will bring back World PvP to the game, so I'm willing to bet that will bring more people back to Master D (actually having PvP to do outside of WZs). I'm definitely staying on this server until I'm the only one left.

Any chance we can get back on topic????

Im interested in seeing where people want to go.

Thanks

Absolutely hating 170 ms on the harbinger and i mean hate... but loving the GTN and pop and population. May try a tunnelling service.

I'll try Dalbora for a bit as well I already have 4 or so chars my son started.

Absolutely hating 170 ms on the harbinger and i mean hate... but loving the GTN and pop and population. May try a tunnelling service.

This, i will probably move to Dalborra when/if transfers happen, really cant stand the pvp on harbringer or the ms, although it has it moments, and leveling is a breeze

ive tried leveling on the bastion

and i have to agree sometimes its fine cant even notice the ms

but other times in pvp and in the world where you spam a move and it just never goes off..

add the fact going from legacy 50 to 0 and no buffs its really a complete grind i cant find the motivation to do

well its frustrating to say the least

ill just continue with master D raiding and casual pvp with friends

waiting for a merge or sorts

other then that life living i spose

if legacy was account bound though id probably be gone

Edited by Jumpchan

if you want competitive pvp, our server The Bastion is your best bet of those 3. The only server I've seen so far with better competition is pot5 and thats an east coast server so more lat problems for people from apac there than the bastion. If you do end up rerolling on the bastion, hit up pretty much anyone in Hey I'm MVP(me or justbaddies especially), we like to help out new guilds start up for rateds if they should need it. good luck

EDIT: oh and if you want to see some rateds on our server before u make ur decision

Hey I'm MVP Marauder stream-http://www.twitch.tv/sharkyn87

Don't Panic Vanguard stream-http://www.twitch.tv/tepic_ve

Edited by rmitchell

I can't stand the latency in pvp on the us servers, I rolled to dalborra its a pretty fun server Pvp queues are good and consistent I'm going to stick it out on the APAC servers until they offer a merger Or worse case transfers back to the us