Legendary 31/31/31 Spec

PowerReaper

Don't even get me started on the damned Shadow/Assassins. They have a cloak ability and with their attacks they can take you out in 3 hits. And that's when I am in War Hero gear and they are still in Recruit MK I.

Don't even get me started on the damned Shadow/Assassins. They have a cloak ability and with their attacks they can take you out in 3 hits. And that's when I am in War Hero gear and they are still in Recruit MK I.

I have no idea how true this is... but I did go 48/2 with most damage and most objectives on my Infiltration Shadow last night in PvP :D

Really? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh...the raging annihilation and carnage spec...

Ok you need to go to tatooine...near the pvp area there is a datacron....you must get the datacron twice to get access to this spec...but you can't get the datacron twice instantly...you will have to get off the sand Crawler and go back around again. This may take several tries, as the exact cooldown timer length has not yet been worked out yet.

• 3 weeks later...