Looking for help on storylines

smexymage

I stopped playing around the time the Rakghoul world event took place and was wondering if anyone could fill be in on a few different story arcs in the game.

At the time, BW was expanding on the Rakghoul storyline with Kaon Under Siege and I also think Lost Island may have been released but I never played them. Did the Rakghoul story arc reach a conclusion?

As far as I can tell, the Eternity Vaultt story did not expand beyond the operation itself, but I never played any other Ops such as Karaggas Palace and Explosive conflict, and there also appears to be some things going on with regards to the Dread Masters, and a new Operation, Terror from Beyond.

So im really just looking for info on each of these story arcs as I never got to play then in game, would be very grateful if you guys could bring me up to speed.

EV is pretty much the culmination of the Belsavis storyline involving the imprisioned ancient rakata

Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island were events of political destabilization triggered by some madman Dr Lorrick, whom you kill in Ord Mantell. You also gain the Tion Hegemony as allies (for either the Republic or the Empire, depending which side you're doing it on)

Karagga's is pretty much a self-contained story arc involving the Hutt Cartel in Nal Hutta

EC and TFB involve the Dread Masters, who first use Warlord Kephess to take over Denova and control the deposits of Baradium (used to make potent explosives). When Warlord Kephess falls and that plan fails, the Dread Masters revive him and attack the planet Asation (the Gree homeworld) for its hypergate technology, which they use to release the "Terror From Beyond" (big Cthulu-esque thing) apparently just to be d!cks

Edited by RendValor

Karagga's is pretty much a self-contained story arc involving the Hutt Cartel in Nal Hutta

Sort of. It was the first part of the lead up towards the current Dread Masters story, even if the instance itself is kind of unrelated. In the quest cutscene after completing the operation, you learn that the reason for the Hutt cartel's violent expansion into surrounding systems was a result of their systems coming under attack from forces connected to the Dread Masters, subsequently driving the cartel out. They're trying to recoup their power base.