[REP PvP Ranked] 1.1 million of healing.

Xarimath

In these days many people are spamming their dps results... But how about the poors healers?

Than this night we sorted up two 8 men premades of our guild to do ranked WZ and the result has been shocking.

1.1 Million of Healing as a Scoundrel.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4841/screenshot2012102701542.jpg

Unfortunely I was the DPS, but really ... Has been awsome...

So now? Nerf Operative/Scoundrel? XD

Edited by Xarimath

I have bitten my lip many times and wanted to rage when I see I done 300k heals with 2:30ish minutes left in round 1 of a voidstar. Thos game would have been 1 mil+ for sure but we cap the first door in under 20 seconds in round 2 >_<. BTW good job not capping that mid node ;) Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Not bad. Had it been a void star or huttball I'd be more impressed. Everyone and their mom post ss's of stalemated cw/nc that can last up to double the time limit. To put it into perspective, the sage that healed 1.6 million in a 30 nc would have been 800k in a 15 min game. 800k is good but it isn't **** good.

In these days many people are spamming their dps results... But how about the poors healers?

Than this night we sorted up two 8 men premades of our guild to do ranked WZ and the result has been shocking.

If you want to show off your healing down load Mox upload to TORparser and then other people can see!!

its normal number, more important is hps, healing per second, over 1100 is very good :)

also dps...

If we consider that all ranked over 2k use as healers only scoundrels, few sages then they need to be nerfed. This class is similar to druids from WOW in their best days and not only. Until sages will be bufed to the stage of priests from WOW, scoundrels will rule. Healing is way OP in this game. It need to be reduced to 10% at list.

It was a long drawn out warzone. No accomplishment there.

If you think about it though.. thats still pretty far from a perfect game just doing a back of the envelope calculation... optimal Hots/AOE = 12min * 40 gcd/min * 7.1k healing/gcd = 3.408mm.

This math just hurts when I look at it.

So you either:

1. Don't realize that trauma exists

2. That games last longer than 12 mins

3. Ops/scoundrels do more than do instant casts every global cooldown for the entire game

4. That ops/scoundrels have to manage their energy

5. All of the above

So the 12 min and 40 gcd thing aside, the whole 7.1k healing per gcd is just ridiculous. Since gcd is 1.5 seconds, you're saying even in a perfect situation that you could sustain 4733 healing per second. LMFAO

Allow me to show you a realistic situation that resembles "perfection". You maintain 4 rolling hots on 4 players, and use your aoe on cooldown. When not doing that you are using DS and SP as needed to maintain energy high so that you can sustain this rotation for more than 20 seconds. Without trauma, in my gear KP yields about 373 hps per person, so x4. The aoe yeilds about 1100 hps over 15 seconds (the length of the cooldown). So 2.5-3k maybe, without trauma being accounted for, or the fact you aren't healing right out the gate at 2,750 hps.