new player looking for a guild

CarbieChronicles

hello, i am a new player to the game, i was hoping to find a nice casual, laid back, mature type of guild. for now i have a bounty hunter so i would prefer a guild on the empire side. i am not into drama or trolling in chat, i am very polite and helpful if needed. not really sure what else to say right now except i hope there is a guild out there for me.

Hello Carbie,

Prophecy @ Canderous Ordo is a mature, fun, and casual guild who was merged onto Jedi Covenant in the last batch. Our guild has a strong history, but like most have lost a lot of the player base over the last 6 months. We are always looking for cool people to join up and, if interested, join us for our Operations. If you are interested please contact me in game or visit our website for more information. We would love to have you.

Thank you,

Vult

Hey,

Not sure if your still looking but if so feel free to give us a shot. We've been around since launch and are now recruiting heavily to expand our player base and make it more fun for everyone. We are a casual PvE guild which believes that you can experience endgame PvE content without having to take away from real life activities. Any additional questions you have feel free to send me a message either here or in game. Look forward to talking to you soon.

hello, i am a new player to the game, i was hoping to find a nice casual, laid back, mature type of guild. for now i have a bounty hunter so i would prefer a guild on the empire side. i am not into drama or trolling in chat, i am very polite and helpful if needed. not really sure what else to say right now except i hope there is a guild out there for me.

I wanted to respond here as well. I think WRIS might be the perfect match for you. We are not a large guild but we are active; adults (two of us engineering students); polite; PvE oriented. We are currently in a growing phase and actively looking for similar players to ourselves.

If you are interested shoot me (apotheosis) or my guild leader (Sorcero) an in-game whisper or email :)