Marauder Issues

righteoustoast

can you guys include buffing the **** out of the marauder class in the next patch? seriously, my companion does twice the amount of white damage as i do (including every other class). isn't the marauder supposed to have the highest DPS and be able to off tank? how can you even remotely tank when your class does the LOWEST amount of damage out of every class??? every other class does higher damage than we do. I was very excited about the class to begin with, and now i'm kind of disappointed. PLZ FIX or at least consider making our class a bit stronger? It's very frustrating knowing an IA or BH somehow does more damage than you can w/ your force power and two lightsabers fully PvP spec'd for your level. okay, i'm off my soapbox now.. :p

lol, i can say with absolute certainty that you'd sux regardless of class

considering i spend all my warzone matches FAR ahead of everyone else in damage/kills as a marauder without a pocket healer, id say its user error

get better, or roll a trooper like the rest of the scrub marauders that failed

You just need to play around with the class a lil more. I'm currently lvl 30 right now and am usually at the top or near it in war zones concerning damage and kills. A lot of people are unhappy with the class because it takes a lil bit more to master than others. If you want a class that puts out good damage with lil effort, then ya you probably need to re-roll. But marauders are fine, you just have to be willing to work for it.

lol, i can say with absolute certainty that you'd sux regardless of class

considering i spend all my warzone matches FAR ahead of everyone else in damage/kills as a marauder without a pocket healer, id say its user error

get better, or roll a trooper like the rest of the scrub marauders that failed

really kid? I play the **** out of my character. It's not my fault my damage is low. i'm only lvl 21. There still shouldn't be classes that out dps me. I still get in the top 4 for PvP nerd. troll fail.

You just need to play around with the class a lil more. I'm currently lvl 30 right now and am usually at the top or near it in war zones concerning damage and kills. A lot of people are unhappy with the class because it takes a lil bit more to master than others. If you want a class that puts out good damage with lil effort, then ya you probably need to re-roll. But marauders are fine, you just have to be willing to work for it.

I have np taking the time to get used to the class, I'm pretty familiar w/ it as is. But maybe I just have to wait to upgrade my skills at later levels to start seeing the class grow.

really kid? I play the **** out of my character. It's not my fault my damage is low. i'm only lvl 21. There still shouldn't be classes that out dps me. I still get in the top 4 for PvP nerd. troll fail.

if your damage is low, it kinda is your fault. The Maurader/Sentinel ACs are fine, they are just not so simple a pet rock can play them. They are not underpowered or broken. They are just not simple.

Marauders are the top single target DPS but ONLY IF you play them correctly. If you do not play them correctly that is not a class issue that is a player issue.

can you guys include buffing the **** out of the marauder class in the next patch? seriously, my companion does twice the amount of white damage as i do (including every other class). isn't the marauder supposed to have the highest DPS and be able to off tank? how can you even remotely tank when your class does the LOWEST amount of damage out of every class??? every other class does higher damage than we do. I was very excited about the class to begin with, and now i'm kind of disappointed. PLZ FIX or at least consider making our class a bit stronger? It's very frustrating knowing an IA or BH somehow does more damage than you can w/ your force power and two lightsabers fully PvP spec'd for your level. okay, i'm off my soapbox now.. :p

Im Lv28 and I find it hard to play as well but they are by far not weak at all. Given the right chance I stomp on people, the other posters are correct, you just kinda gotta play with the class to your play style. I love Marauders in Warhammer, thats why I chose Marauder here, big mistake though, plays nothing like the ones outta War.

Anyways... Just play around with it.. gear yourself up and just blast away... Trial and error, thats what new games are all about.

The only ***** that I have is there needs to be a mass nerf on CC. Stun after stun after stun... redic..

ITs a new game though, just run with it. Or like one of the other posters said, run BH.

I have a level 20 Assassin and 30 Marauder.

I also played in beta IA operative and sniper to mid 20's.

My marauder owns them all in dps every step of the way.

I am loving it, even though I was absolute intent on going Juggernaut. My server just has 5x the amount of juggernauts so I went marauder and don't regret it.