Vengeance buff... When will we see it?

iPvP

Trade in auto crits And armor pen?

Sounds like you value unstoppable alot.

I'll trade in the whole class at this point. Looking to buy advanced class respec. What I will not trade is the time, content and effort put into my toons.

Unstoppable is a main function of this spec, leap in, master strike without interuption while set bonus is proc. Its equal to the auto crits in the sense its a functionality of the spec, but in application its two different things, so apples and organes.

Get a better guild.

A good guild doesn't exclude a good player because of their spec.

I believe thats an option, but if a guild is to depend on guardian dps that is not focus/rage, no matter how good of a person or how nice of a guild it is, the issue at hand will be to keep the guardian and not complete content, or kick the guardian and not complete content. And I'm sure everyone logs in to be a nice person, not completing raids and losing warzones.

I'll trade in the whole class at this point. Looking to buy advanced class respec. What I will not trade is the time, content and effort put into my toons.

Unstoppable is a main function of this spec, leap in, master strike without interuption while set bonus is proc. Its equal to the auto crits in the sense its a functionality of the spec, but in application its two different things, so apples and organes.

Apples to oranges/pvp to pve.

Many others who play shien have already fell in love with its playstyle and its usefulness. It's upsetting yet amusing to see you write about yer experiences with shien. It's like yer in a bad marriage looool.

I'm telling you that shien is meant to be different then shi-cho. If you want more dps, more dps, more dps, there would have to be a trade off. You can't have good defensive capabilities and superpowered dps... Wait I suppose you can...it's called shien.

What's your itemization look like?

I hear full vengeance spec wants crit/accuracy/surge.

Am I right?

What's your itemization look like?

I hear full vengeance spec wants crit/accuracy/surge.

Am I right?

This is the worst mistake that I see vig/veng players make. No, do NOT prioritize crit more than 180-200 crit rating (Equates to 29-31% crit or so, depending on strength.) Otherwise, you hurt your burst potential. Which can be very significant when fully optimized.

Note: This applies to PVP. PVE, crit can be very useful. This is due to the more sustained nature of the fights.

Edited by Andrew_Past

I believe thats an option, but if a guild is to depend on guardian dps that is not focus/rage, no matter how good of a person or how nice of a guild it is, the issue at hand will be to keep the guardian and not complete content, or kick the guardian and not complete content. And I'm sure everyone logs in to be a nice person, not completing raids and losing warzones.

My guild has yet to kick me to complete content. In fact, I raided with them all of 3 times before being promoted from recruit to raider, and I'll be there with them for NM EC on Thursday. The guild in question is Chosen, who got world 2nd 16m HM TfB complete. So if they're willing to take a Jugg DPS for progression content, I'd say there isn't an issue for good players to find raid spots with good guilds.

My guild has yet to kick me to complete content. In fact, I raided with them all of 3 times before being promoted from recruit to raider, and I'll be there with them for NM EC on Thursday. The guild in question is Chosen, who got world 2nd 16m HM TfB complete. So if they're willing to take a Jugg DPS for progression content, I'd say there isn't an issue for good players to find raid spots with good guilds.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, this thread was about PvP. the OP didn't specify it in his title (like 75% of the PvP players don't, a small personal gripe of mine). PvE Vengeance is great. If we got a little more on the DoT's I'd be perfectly happy with the spec.

On the Origional Topic. I'm not certain I can still agree with you. Even though I don't PvP, prior to these changes, Rage simply wasn't wanted for PvP OR PvE. now, it's a viable PvP spec. how can that be bad? Please tell me any class that has all 3 trees PvP viable, I doubt it's there. most AC's use one or at the most 2 trees for PvP.

At this point It seems to me your simply being one sided about the class. You want them to make every tree viable for PvP. personally, I'd be perfectly happy if they left Vengeance as it is as a more PvE focused tree. Rage is great for PvP now....lets fix the immortal tree so I can stop feeling like I'm taking a step backwards to spec for a tanking role.

In all honesty, aside from the Immortal tree, I feel like the Jugg/Guard is getting close to a balanced class, more so then just about any other class out there. The immortal tree is our one weak link.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.