Windu Style

CthulhuRyleh

I am no expert at all about star was canon I enjoy reading about it, but all I know for certainly are the movies and kotor (how typical right!)

Well lately everyday I have been picking a new star wars character and just reading up about them, mostly on the wookiepedia.

So today was Mace Windu day!

My question is this: It says that he created the Vaapad style of lightsaber combat, is he the only person who ever learned it? It said he had apprentices.

I understand why it's not in the game considering this takes place a long time ago. although it would be great if they could throw it in somehow.

Edited by CthulhuRyleh

He was the only Master of Vapaad.

Vapaad mastered everyone else.

Literally, he was the only to use Vapaad and not turn to the Dark-Side.

Off the top of my head, I know for a fact Sora Bulq used it and could not control it and in the end Vapaad got the best of him.

He was the only Master of Vapaad.

Vapaad mastered everyone else.

Literally, he was the only to use Vapaad and not turn to the Dark-Side.

Off the top of my head, I know for a fact Sora Bulq used it and could not control it and in the end Vapaad got the best of him.

^ Yep pretty much this, though in his fight with Sidious he was boarder lining in crossing to the darkside at the end but then thats mostly the fact he was pretty much absorbing all the darkside that was coming from Sidious to use against him.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Mace Windu created Vaapad along with Sora Bulq, but the form was too much for Bulq and Windu had to teach him a lesson... the hard way.

Windu also taught Depa Bilaba the Vaapad form as well. But he is the only master of it.

Edited by Aurbere