Cartel Shop - Here's what it looks like!

Nanglez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16426 coins is the coins he has not the cost of the item.

seems a rather odd number to have ...I mean if it's just for a demo why not give yourself like 999999 or something... also it's weird he only has one hotbar in that pic with skills on it and most of them aren't even attack skills yet he's lvl 50

Edited by Liquidacid

seems a rather odd number to have ...I mean if it's just for a demo why not give yourself like 999999 or something... also it's weird he only has one hotbar in that pic with skills on it and most of them aren't even attack skills yet he's lvl 50

it says add coins so i think it are the coins he has . it is also a odd number for cost of an item.

Edited by sepulhead

16426 coins? I have a feeling that those 2500 coins that BioWare will grant me will only buy me half a pet...

Sadly, it seems like our biggest fear may come true.

"Yay! I got over 1700 cartels coins, other folks have more than 2k! Whoopie!!!" Then it comes the REAL prices at the Cartel Shop, and your whole "fortune" of 2k coins...is barely enough to buy you a mask or a pet.

Oh, wait a sec! Look closely at the picture and you can see this little word.."ADD" coins. Now that explains it!

16,426 cartel coins... I'm hoping that was an arbitrary value they put in the teaser. It's also not a nice rounded number which may be a giveaway but makes you wonder just how much things will cost in the cartel shop.

OR, it could just be some random value that one of their internal testers had in his account since they probably gave them enough to buy literally everything.

But, I guess assuming the worst without any evidence is par for the course for this forum.

I wonder if you can actually sit on that throne? Is this ushering in the beginning of a whole new era of being able to sit down outside of your ship? :eek:

It truly is, indeed. It may also create some new "awkward" situations inside our ships:

Vette: "My lord, I have some new documents that need your approval".

Sith Juggernaut: "Don't come in! I'm sitting on the throne!".

Vette: (walking away) ".....Ooookay, I'll come back later when you aren't so "busy".:D

I hear this stuff is going to save TOR...

El oh el

To be fair, the store contents aren't actually displayed. The cosmetic tab will probably have many armor sets people will purchase.

If the thrones are usable anywhere, RP players will be very happy. Then all they need is a personal chat bubble - say what you really mean, in all its Star Wars glory, for only $25.

The featured items on display are kind of lame, though, especially the carbonite item. It doesn't even make any sense for health regeneration.

16426 coins? I have a feeling that those 2500 coins that BioWare will grant me will only buy me half a pet...

and would that really surprise you?

look at legacy 90% of the crap on there costs a minimum of a million creds.

we will see what they do and the actual prices i mean a pet may only cost 20 coins but i have little hope.