Hunter/Trooper story

iamnotacrook

I am soon finished with my Sith Juggernaut. And i've heard so much about a majority of players of this game really likes the story of Bounty Hunters and Trooper story. And played trough it double times. Like i do with Warrior story.

I'm not really a fan of the way of playing Hunter/Trooper, but have thought of give it a try. I have played trough the agent story. Liked the storys and how good healing i could do. And i wonder if someone could give me spoliers of the storylines trough each chapters? By spoilers i mean what's it about and the objective in the chapters 2-3. I already the first chapters from both, have read the prolouges.

I have googled about this but i did not found the spoliers and answers i was looking for.

Strange request, i know, but i just wanna know if i can like the storylines so i dont waste my time on a BH/Trooper trough all chapters was and then found it is all b-cr ap :p

Edited by iamnotacrook

Now i put these in the spoilers tab, because they do give an impression what is happening, but I think they are nto specific enough to mess up enjoyment of them.

Trooper chapter 2 is filling out Havoc Squad and taking out the Empire's next great superweapon that will make everything the galaxy have worthless.

Hunter chapter 2 is about he supersecret Blacklist, which is the ultimate kill list.

Trooper 3 is about helping the republic Ground forces out of situations they are in, and getting good formations to the real frontline, which is the Core worlds. Also, a undeafatible Imperial General is making life hard for Havoc Squad too. Corellia is the Stalingrad of the war, which is the end of Chapter 3.

Hunter 3 is about get setup as an eneny of the Republic, and you clearing your name of it.

I hadnt gotten hardcore into chapter 3 for the hunter so my info is sparse.

While as an Empire character you knwo the war is going on throughout Chpater 3, you really don't know how well is it going. As a Republic trooper, you know that except for one front, the Empire is held at bay. But that one front is just crushing any and all Republic forces sent against it. And Its heading for the Core worlds and Corellia is on the target cone. So the tone of the Trooper arc is get the best units freed up with what ever they got caught up in, and get them ready for the battle for Corellia. (you don't know anything other then Corellia is the Republic's best shot at stopping them, obvoius target but far enough to get trooper in position, refitted, and rested for that battle. That is why I called it Stalingrad. Both sides knew that battle once joined would change the war.

Belsavius, as a trooper you are trying to get very elite fighter squadron out of there (squadron was the scapegoat for botched torgeted killing.)

Voss, ambassador to voss has a direct line to the Supreme Chancellor and convinced Chancellor not to take his personal miltia from him till situation on Voss is resolved.

then you got a POW camp you get to break before the Empire kills them all. This encounter is made it very personal for my trooper, very personal.

Corellia, since you played the agent, you know that in your dealings with the Star Cabal, that two waves of Republic reinforments are coming, a Special forces battlegroup, and an alliance of former unaligned worlds.

Havoc Squad leads the special forces battlegroup. The Counsular leads the Alliance.

the empire class story lines deal with the war very lossley, the Trooper deals with it alot more.

Okey thank you.Now i a great deal about them. Trooper story sounds more funnier to do.

While as an Empire character you knwo the war is going on throughout Chpater 3, you really don't know how well is it going. As a Republic trooper, you know that except for one front, the Empire is held at bay. But that one front is just crushing any and all Republic forces sent against it. And Its heading for the Core worlds and Corellia is on the target cone. So the tone of the Trooper arc is get the best units freed up with what ever they got caught up in, and get them ready for the battle for Corellia. (you don't know anything other then Corellia is the Republic's best shot at stopping them, obvoius target but far enough to get trooper in position, refitted, and rested for that battle. That is why I called it Stalingrad. Both sides knew that battle once joined would change the war.

Belsavius, as a trooper you are trying to get very elite fighter squadron out of there (squadron was the scapegoat for botched torgeted killing.)

Voss, ambassador to voss has a direct line to the Supreme Chancellor and convinced Chancellor not to take his personal miltia from him till situation on Voss is resolved.

then you got a POW camp you get to break before the Empire kills them all. This encounter is made it very personal for my trooper, very personal.

Corellia, since you played the agent, you know that in your dealings with the Star Cabal, that two waves of Republic reinforments are coming, a Special forces battlegroup, and an alliance of former unaligned worlds.

Havoc Squad leads the special forces battlegroup. The Counsular leads the Alliance.

the empire class story lines deal with the war very lossley, the Trooper deals with it alot more.

I saved the Agent story for second-to-last, tbh. It contains spoilers for most of the other stories I've seen, so sometimes you'll be playing through a different story and go

"OMG! He's in the STAR CABAL!!!"

when you see or hear from a certain character. As far as choosing between the Trooper and BH story, I had a LOT more fun with the BH. It's a rockin' ride with a lot of creds, great opportunities for some enjoyable DS points that get Mako to love ya...

Beating the hell out of Lord Malfus on Alderaan, for example. lol

Okey :) So the Trooper story is great but the BH story is hell a lot more fun?

I saved the Agent story for second-to-last, tbh. It contains spoilers for most of the other stories I've seen, so sometimes you'll be playing through a different story and go

"OMG! He's in the STAR CABAL!!!"

when you see or hear from a certain character. As far as choosing between the Trooper and BH story, I had a LOT more fun with the BH. It's a rockin' ride with a lot of creds, great opportunities for some enjoyable DS points that get Mako to love ya...

Beating the hell out of Lord Malfus on Alderaan, for example. lol

I've played a Bounty Hunter all the way through to the end and play a Trooper who is almost done with Chapter 2 and /with/ a Trooper who just got off Belsavis, so here's a bit more about BH Chapter 3 that the other posters didn't cover.

The thread throughout the BH story is how working for the Empire pits him or her against the Republic and pisses them off. If you've read the Chapter 1 spoilers, you'll see that the final boss fight is against a Jedi Master. Well, the Republic doesn't take kindly to that, and although Chapter 2 is about being allowed access to an elite bounty list, the key moment buried in there is actually the Republic trying to bring the BH to justice for killing that Jedi Master.

When that fails, it sets up for Chapter 3, where the Republic names the BH #1 on their Most Wanted list and the BH spends the rest of the game trying to clear their name, which brings them (willingly or unwillingly) into the direct employ of an ambitious Sith Lord and dealing with the highest echelons of power on the Republic side and, to me, illustrating that they can be almost corrupt as the Empire.

In a lot of ways (and having no end game knowledge of the other six classes), I saw the BH story as a mirror of the Jedi Knight story, without the epicness. I enjoyed it as a contrast to the Epic storylines, more 'low SF' than 'high SF', but I could see how some people might be disappointed by it. I also liked it because the BH strikes me as an outsider and getting to play as a character who is more sucked into things rather than being a mover and shaker, which reminds me a lot of the Smuggler story.