Suggestions to improve SWTOR

Satelerevan

To the team of Bioware,

There has been a few things that had been bothering or got me concerned a little but would like to see some good changes into the game.

First off, Character slots and customisation.

I want to say after creating my 12 character slots to do the different races and the classes I enjoy the most, I had a thought that as you plan on expanding the game, content and making it free to play. Having 12 character slots per server doesn't seem to be enough. For now it seems okay if you have say on the same faction one of each class to do 'dark side' and 'light side' under the same faction but if people wanted to do the same thing for the other faction (aside from creating them onto another server) but perhaps in the near future as you release more races out there you should expand the character creations slots as you release the Catharians and more in the near future.

I'd like to throw in the suggestion to perhaps expand it to 18 or 20 character slots when the game becomes free to play so that it would be made ready for new, current or returning players to be given the option to choose what they would like in the long term and have more freedom in their game time here.

As for the character creation, I'd like to see more options with the faces. I've noticed that the 'facial' option for a Kira Carsen look was removd in the latest patch whenever I was trying to create a Jedi. Mind you I did like that face option being available, and would like to see it available again because fans out there would want to have the flexibility to create characters on something they do love the look on or want to do it because its there.

Second, Flashpoints

I'd like to see Tier 3 flashpoints in the coming future for greater challenges and more indepth content

Thirdly, Spacebattles for PvP

I had thought about this one and wondered that considering the space battles have been interesting, I was thinking that perhaps we should have something different where we have the Republic and Sith fleet engaged near Telos or Cathar (or whichever planet or system) and have the fleet engaged in a showdown. Their goal would be is to destroy a prototype warship of the Republic and vice versa.

Have plenty of turrets on the warships, have players manuever all over the place dogfighting around and show off our flying skills. I know there is limitations to what we can do but perhaps I could throw in a suggestion to you developers out there to give us a greater challenge and perhaps improve what you could do with the 'fighting' style on the space fights.